COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR IN STUDIO LESSONS
Studio Nar commits to routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the studio, such as pianos, countertops, and doorknobs etc. We ask that you agree to and follow the below procedures to keep our staff as well as yourself safe and to prevent the spread of Covid-19. By entering the studio, you acknowledge you have read our policy and agree to the following:
• Please do not try to enter the studio or approach the studio entrance. A staff member will contact you via text/call to allow entry.
• Face coverings are required for all employees and students, including children five years of age and up.
• If you are sick or feeling any symptoms related to the flu or Covid-19, please do not visit or enter the studio. Please either reschedule or revert to an online lesson (please see our cancellation policy).
• When entering studio, you will be required to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer.
• Voice students, you will be required to remove your mask only while singing. Piano students, you will be required to wear your mask at all times.
• Only students who are having a lesson are allowed to enter the studio. For students under the age of 18, you are allowed one (1) adult to accompany you during your lesson.